Maintenance Auto Assignment Explained
CLAIRE in Action
The concept of the Concierge Service is to provide you with an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Assistant (CLAIRE) that looks after the everyday, repetitive tasks that can clog up your day and prevent you from getting to the higher value customer service orientated activities.
CLAIRE is available 24/7, with as much or as little interaction after hours that you require, ensuring that the Tenants requirements or issues are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
With CLAIRE already taking care of the conversation with your Tenant to create a Maintenance Job in your Property Management Software – the auto assignment module for maintenance jobs successfully tackles the next step:
- The auto-allocation of Maintenance Jobs works for Jobs created by CLAIRE;
- There are a number of parameters that are configured in your Realm Portal in regards to Maintenance – each of these help to create the processing environment for the auto allocation of jobs to the identified tradesperson;
- The auto allocation of Maintenance Jobs also communicates via Email and SMS to Tenants, Property Managers and Tradesperson;
- Individual Properties can also be excluded from the auto assignment of Jobs;
- Your agency sets the Global $ Value limit under which the auto allocation is made to the tradesperson – See No Auto Maintenance for property exclusion;
- When on-site, the Tradesperson either completes the repair for <=the Global $ Value, or, they provide a quote for the designated cost of repair.
Whilst primarily aimed at offering a market differentiator in your service capability to your Tenants, the underlying advantage is that the AI automation looks after the repetitive questions and requests that take up your time, preventing you from focusing on the activities that really make a difference to your customers.
The Concierge Service is available as soon as you have your Property Realm account set up and operational, with marketing collateral available within your portal to help you spread the message to your Tenants.
With the provision of a Maintenance Job Web Form, built so that it can be easily included in your agency branded website, CLAIRE is able to provide a further quick and secure method of submitting maintenance requests as an alternative to phone calls, emails or visiting the office.
CLAIRE’s first maintenance module, Concierge will create a Maintenance Job in your Property Management Software based upon the information provided by your Tenants either via conversation or web form. When coupled with the Auto-Maintenance module, this powerful Artificial Intelligence-driven offering will see the Job auto-assigned to the Tradesperson without the Property Manager having to be involved, other than read the notifications.
The trades people CLAIRE has learned to engage are:
- Pool Maintenance
- AC Technician
- Pest Control