Maintenance Job Follow-Up Explained
CLAIRE in Action
The concept of the Concierge Service is to provide you with an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Assistant (CLAIRE) that looks after the everyday, repetitive tasks that can clog up your day and prevent you from getting to the higher value customer service orientated activities.
CLAIRE is available 24/7, with as much or as little interaction after hours that you require, ensuring that the Tenants requirements or issues are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
The Follow-Up module for maintenance jobs, automates the seeking of a current status from the Tenant and/or Tradesperson: recording their responses in your Property Management Software, by updating the status and writing any comments received:
- The Follow-Up of Maintenance Jobs works for all Jobs;
- There are a number of parameters that are configured in your Realm Portal in regards to Follow-Up – each of these help to create the processing environment for the Follow-Up of jobs to the Tenant and assigned Tradesperson;
- The Follow-Up of Maintenance Jobs sends a pre-populated webform to the Tenant and / or Tradesperson seeking a status update and comments about the job;
- The Tenant can also select an appropriate Net Promoter Score smiley face that best reflects their satisfaction with the Tradesperson;
- If the Tradesperson marks the status as “Pending” then they are asked to select a new Due Date, which is updated in the job in your Property Management Software whilst also notifying the Property Manager;
- Based upon the matrix of responses, the job will be marked as finished in your Property Management Software, leaving the financial completion to the Property Manager;
- Lack of response or status agreement after the designated number of Follow-Up attempts, will result in an email or task being created for the Property Manager – we can also mark the job as finished under these circumstances based upon your preferred business practice.
- We also have a label or Category Setting to exclude specific properties from the Maintenance Follow-Up process.
Whilst primarily aimed at offering a market differentiator in your service capability to your Tenants, the underlying advantage is that the AI automation looks after the repetitive questions and requests that take up your time, preventing you from focusing on the activities that really make a difference to your customers.
The Concierge Service is available as soon as you have your Property Realm account set up and operational, with marketing collateral available within your portal to help you spread the message to your Tenants.
With the provision of a Maintenance Job Web Form, built so that it can be easily included in your agency branded website, CLAIRE is able to provide a further quick and secure method of submitting maintenance requests as an alternative to phone calls, emails or visiting the office.
CLAIRE’s first maintenance module, Concierge will create a Maintenance Job in your Property Management Software based upon the information provided by your Tenants either via conversation or web form. When coupled with the Auto-Maintenance module, this powerful Artificial Intelligence-driven offering will see the Job auto-assigned to the Tradesperson without the Property Manager having to be involved, other than read the notifications.
The trades people CLAIRE has learned to engage are:
- Pool Maintenance
- Air Conditioning
- Pest Control