Introducing CLAIRE, the smartest digital property management assistant to your team will not only allow your property management team to focus on the highly specific tasks that need their direct attention but also provide a unique point of difference to prospective landlords and tenants alike. Providing high quality customer service needs to be the core focus of any property management team and CLAIRE will allow your team to do just that.
Join the journey, follow the steps below and and get to know CLAIRE and how you can introduce her to your team and your tenants!
1. Watch Introducing CLAIRE!
Join our CEO, Patrick Hill and LJ Hooker‘s Head of Property Investment Management, Amy Sanderson as they talk about how CLAIRE can add value to your team.
Patrick also answers questions around security and safety of your tenants information, the details of HOW this AI talks to your property management software and the business case for generating income.
- Where is the value – What can CLAIRE do?
- How to implement the AI solution in your office
- Why your tenants and landlords will benefit from industry leading technology in your service offering
- Understand security and safety of your tenants information
- How AI talks to your property management software
- Generating income for your business.
2. Learn how agencies are using CLAIRE?
Tenant education is crucial to the successful implementation of CLAIRE. Here, we have an example of how Incoming REINSW President and leading Raine & Horne Principal, Brett Hunter is communicating with his agencies tenants via a tenant education video. Marketed as Raine & Horne Concierge, Join as he shows Raine & Horne Terrigal’s tenants how simple it is to use CLAIRE to communicate with their property managers at any time of the day or night..
4. Lets get CLAIRE working for you!
Ready to add the industry’s smartest AI driven Property Management Assistant to your team? You can begin the journey in one of 3 ways.
- Book an on-boarding meeting with Realm’s dedicated on-boarding team. This option will allow you to be guided through the on-boarding portal and answer questions related to the portal, account set up and your settings.
- Self Service on-boarding for the tech savvy. This option allows you to set up your account independently right through to LIVE.