Is AI and Skynet going to destroy Property Management?
Patrick recently joined David Judge and the team at Affordable Staff for a fantastic interview on what is considered to be a controversial subject….Artificial Intelligence.
Patrick and David spend the session discussing all things artificial intelligence and what it will mean to the industry as it evolves.
- Patrick’s career in psychology and the natural transition to technology and Artificial Intelligence.
- Why many people in the industry use the term AI as a marketing ploy when it’s really just an advanced software, doing what it’s told.
- The true definition of AI.
- The battle of costs going up, fees going down and the entry of low-cost cookie-cutter service offerings Vs high service and flexible solution
- What parts of a property management business can AI support and the impact on the human side of the business.
- The future of Property Management in 5 years and while it’s critical to look at a higher-end service to survive.
- The change of an Acceptable time frame to respond to a query and why the demand has shifted to INSTANT as a result of Facebook, Google and Amazon.
Save time & automate communications using SMS, Email & Google Assistant to talk to your cloud based software
Realm has spent two years building the industry’s first Artificial Intelligence that can talk to tenants, solve problems and support the property management team. The end result is a huge time saving on everyday property management tasks, an increase in managements due to technology leadership, a 24/7 tenant support system and lastly, new revenue opportunities all found, produced and driven by AI. Don’t get left behind, let Realm take you into the future!